Requirement for YouTube channel monetization
The first step is to monetizing your YouTube videos is by becoming a member of the YouTube partner program. While anyone can create a YouTube account, However, the requirement for YouTube channel monetization is that you have to meet some basic criteria to become a member of YouTube partner program, and you must keep these requirements in mind whenever you create content. In lieu of being open to those with having 10,000 lifetime views, YouTube has reserved monetization for those with 4000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and at least 1000 subscribers. YouTube is a site with 1.5 billion active monthly viewers which gives channels a way to make money from advertisers.
There are four major rules to making money on YouTube, For example,
- You need to have 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel.
- Your video should generated 4000 watch time hours over the last 12 months.
- You should be compile with all of YouTube policies and guidelines.
- You should have an AdSense account setup.
Requirements for Channel to monetize.
How to increase your YouTube subscribers and Earn online.
YouTube is merely about Subscribers, Which is one of the key to measure success on YouTube is through the number of subscribers your channel has. More subscribers means more viewers on your videos and Posting videos regularly has a big impression on your subscriber count because the more you post, the more people watch them. Therefore, These are some basic steps to increase subscribers on your channel. Like,
- Create Engaging and Informative Content
- Create and Publish Videos Frequently
- Optimize your YouTube Videos
- Optimize your YouTube Channel
- Create High Quality Videos
- Put on a Subscriber Watermark to your Videos
- Engage with your Audience
- Promote your Videos on Other Platforms
How to increase your watch time hours
The more you engage with your audience, the more people watch your videos, As a result, the more youtuber is likely to surface them in their search features. You not only have to attract viewers to watch your videos, but, you are supposed to attract the kind of viewers who will keep watching after they are done with your channel. And in order to get these, you need to follow some steps for instance,
- Start with an Awesome Introduction
- Break the Videos into Chapters
- Include Pattern Interrupt
- Do Keyword Research
- Tell stories
- Create Longer Videos
- Develop a Series
- Use YouTube Analytics
Minimum features you will get after monetization.
- Put on ads
- Turn on channel membership
- Turn on merchandise shelf.
- Put on super chat and super stickers
- Start up YouTube premium revenue.
Webisolution (Best YouTube Promotion company in Chandigarh) helps you to your YouTube Channel and we also rank your videos on YouTube.